Sunday, July 25, 2010

FACEBOOK FRIEND COLLECTORS


I am currently a member of facebook. I thought it was a nice way to connect with people from my past that I haven't heard from in a long time. Once I created my profile I tracked down a few people I wanted to talk to. Some I found some I didn't. The people I friend requested I said "Hey whats up, hows it been" to (The usual BS). Some responded some didn't. why accept my friendship if you cant even say hi. I thought that was a little strange. Then the friend collectors found me. I was unaware of them at first, until I accepted their friendship. These were all people I knew from the past only when I tried to talk to them I got no response. So after some time I deleted them, only to find a few days/weeks later another request from these people. What the fuck is the point of having friends on a social network site if you are not going to be social? That was one of my inspirations for this blog. My facebook page is going to be terminated and all those friends I had will be lost once again. If any of you reading this are from my facebook friends list, that means that you followed my link to this blog in my final facebook post. Good for you that means you care what I have to say (maybe). To everyone else, Fuck off!

1 comment: