Friday, September 20, 2013

           Well, it's been like 3 years since I've done anything with this blog. I'm a little older, a little wiser, a lot angrier, And now I have a huge beard (that one might actually be a future rant here). In the last 3 years I've had some pretty major shit happen in my life. I went and had me another kid, so that makes 2. The store I work at moved from a nice cozy little place I was very comfortable with into a huge cold lifeless place that cares more about kissing the asses of dirtbag trailer trash juggalo fucking government assistance frauding India ink tattoo having can't keep their goddam legs closed so they have multiple unruly fucking kids with no "Baby Daddy" causing a ruckus in our store scum of the earth. Than it does about the people that help keep their ship afloat. I've also had my whole life flipped upside down when the son of the landlord of the apartment me and my family lived in for many many years decides that since his mom (the actual landlord) is like 95 goddamn years old and has Alzheimer's. He can start to be a fuck head about the noise that my 1 and 4 year old son are making as we live above a vacant apartment (again, another rant for the future). So now in the biggest spur of the moment decision I think has ever been made.....we bought a house. Sounds great right? I'll say this, it's pretty cool to live in a house with no fucking landlord rules. But it just shouldn't have gone down that way. So anyway, before I get to far into all this I'd just like to say.....IM BACK BITCHES.



Oh yeah, In case your a goddamn grammar nazi like the entire internet seems to be these days. You may not want to continue to read this blog. There's only so much autocorrect can fix. AND I just really don't fucking care. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! I love being a homeowner. The only negative thing is being a slave to a mortgage. But that still beats shitty apartment living! Now get a dog!

    "The things you own end up owning you" ~ Tyler Durden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the mortgage is a bitch. But now I don't have some shithead breathing down my neck to keep my kids quiet cause he can't rent out the unit below me. It's cool though cause I was informed by a former neighbor at the apartments that that guy was working around the building trying to fix shit up, and he started having chest pains. They rushed him to the hospital and he had septuple or what ever the fuck the word for 5 is bypass surgery. He got his. Fuck with the bull you get the horns I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete